If you’ll be joining us on Saturday night, we look forward to seeing you and hope this post answers any questions you might have. If you have other questions, please ask them in the Comments section and we’ll try to provide answers quickly,
If you can’t join us – and the event IS sold out – we’ll post photos on the Baylor Line Foundation website and Facebook early next week. We hope you’ll be able to join us next year! Here’s a link to a story announcing the 2017 honorees.
- Location: The Hall of Fame Dinner is being held on campus in the Barfield Drawing Room, located in the Bill Daniel Student Center at 1311 South 5th in Waco.
- Parking: You can park in the spaces next to the Student Center (across/beside the bear pits), in the lot behind the Student Center, in the lot behind Collins Hall, and in the two garages, above the bookstore and across from Collins.
- Access: There is an elevator on the first floor of the Student Center that can take you up to the Barfield Drawing Room. If you need assistance from your car, please call us when you arrive at 254-716-3645 and we’ll send someone out to help you.
- Times: We will host a pre-dinner reception to renew old friendships and take pictures starting at 6 p.m. Dinner will begin about 6:30 p.m., and we expect the evening to be over by about 9:30 p.m.
- Dress: The event is Business Attire.